New Delhi: Lime chicken nachos recipe is just AMAZING! These easy sheet pan nachos are so delicious, and perfect for any occasion.
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cup lime juice
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup frozen corn kernels
- 1⁄3 cup red onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- Tortilla chips
- Cut chicken into small strips.
- Combine lime juice, pepper, chili powder and olive oil and use it to coat chicken. Marinate chicken for at least half an hour.
- While chicken is marinating, cut up onion and cook corn. Toss these with an additional 1 tablespoon of lime juice.
- Grill or pan-fry marinated chicken pieces. When finished, add them to the salsa mixture.
- Serve over tortilla chips. Add cheese if desired.