7 Important Things To Know About Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance
It is mandatory by law to have car insurance, if you possess a vehicle. Every car owner and driver comes across different insurers while buying a comprehensive car insurance plan. Car insurance likeBajaj Allianz Car Insurance starts from a basic insurance policy covering third-party damages to different tailor-made policies with a variety of add ons as per individual needs.
Generally, there are three types of car insurance present in the market:
- Third-Party Insurance: This type of insurance policy offers basic insurance that is mandatory as per law. It protects against damages to third parties.
- Collision Cover Policies: Besides coverage against third-party damages, this policy also covers the damages to own vehicles with accidental coverage in case of collision.
- Comprehensive Cover policies: Besides the inclusion of third party and collision cover, a comprehensive policy provides cover against scratches and losses to own vehicles due to various reasons included in the policy.
Car Insurance Policy Inclusions
- Man-made disasters
- Mandatory law
- Personal accidental insurance
Car Insurance Exclusions
- Losses arising out of natural disaster
Add-Ons on Car Insurance
- Personal belongings cover: For an extra premium, an additional cover for personal belongings. The personal belonging cover helps you to claim the loss of the same kept in the car, in case of loss or theft, within the coverage profile.
- Roadside assistance: Driving a car getting stranded somewhere at odd hours is a nightmare for car drivers. This add-on will be great for you if you often travel and have the same tension hovering over your head.
- Key: In this add-on, the loss of key is covered, wherein in the case of such a loss, the cost associated with arranging a fresh set of keys is borne by the insurer.
- Consumables: Brake oil, engine oil, and other such consumables that your car may need at specific intervals can be covered under this add-on. The policy will clearly state the consumables it covers, and the same can be claimed when it needs the refill.
- Cash benefits for conveyance: In case of a mechanical breakdown or accident, sometimes you need to send your car to the garage for X number of days, where you will have to spend some extra amount on your conveyance. This type of add-on provides cover and provides a stipulated mound cash conveyance benefit.
With the advent of new demands and new technological trends and insurance providers, there will be some other add-ons, varying from insurer to insurer. You should opt for an insurer with proven experience in the field and recognized through a good claim settlement ratio and growing customer base.
Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance
Bajaj FinServ and Allianz SE came together to form a partnership, and in 2001, Bajaj Allianz General Insurance came into existence. Two decades of customer-centric dedication have led the company to reach an 11-crore customer base in the General Insurance segment.
Bajaj Allianz general insurance has an iAAA rating by ICRA, demonstrating that the company has a stable outlook. Bajaj Allianz has a digitally advanced system of processes, making it quicker in insurance policy generation, renewal, and claim processing.
Documents Required to Buy Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance
- Car Registration details
- Insurance form
- Bank details
- Driver’s License
- Tax papers
- Claim forms
For online car insurance, you will require a soft copy of the documents mentioned above.
7 Benefits of Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance Plan
1. A huge network of garages
Bajaj Allianz is available in over 4000 cashless claim garages in India, with a high standard of services.
2. Roadside assistance (optional)
Bajaj Allianz Car Insuranceoffers 24/7 road assistance to keep you at peace while travelling in your car any time of day.
3. Customer care
Bajaj Allianz provides an excellent customer care service available through a toll-free number, emails, and chats. A quick response is Bajaj’s Forte.
4. No-claim bonus
Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance provides no-claim bonuses to its customers, which goes to as high as 50% of the premium amount. So, you can avoid claims for minor expenses and enjoy a no-claim benefit.
5. Spot claim settlement
Bajaj Allianz, in most cases, provides a spot claim settlement to put you at peace of mind, making it one less thing to worry about in case of a loss.
6. Variety of add-ons
You have a variety of add-ons with you that can customize your car insurance to make it fit as per your requirement. Add-on features like zero depreciation, consumables cover, engine cover, personal baggage cover, etc., can make your financial protection policy more comprehensive.
7. Cover for losses from natural disaster
Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance provides a cover against losses arising out of natural disasters like earthquakes, floods, etc.
Buying Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance
Depending upon the vehicle type, you can get a quote for car insurance just by submitting the required documents, and if it suits your requirement, it’s a quick way to move forward.
Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance Renewal
It takes seconds to renew your car insurance online. Just fill in the details, a premium quote is given, pay the premium, and download the insurance document.
Bajaj Allianz Claim Process
Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance makes the claims process hassle-free and smooth, from on-the-spot assistance for minor damage to major damage or theft.
The 3 step process includes –
- Filing up the claim paperwork
- Sending the car for repair
- Survey and claim approval
With active support and guidance and the Bajaj Allianz insurance wallet, the online app makes the process simpler for you.