New Delhi: It is a delicious sweet which melts in the mouth and is easy to make and can be prepared in no time.
- Khoya 100g
- Cashew 100gm
- Gulkand 40g
- Sugar 500 ml
- Full fat milk 1 kg
- Saffron ½ tsp
- Cardamom ½ tsp
- Take a heavy bottom khadai and bring the milk to a boil, reduce it.
- Add the fine paste of cashew and cook it well. Add the khoya and sugar into it.
- Sprinkle the saffron and cardamom into it. Mix it well and cool. Once cooled, roll out the mixture.
- Add ghulkand in it and roll over it forming tube-like rolls.
- Rest it for half an hr in the fridge and slice it accordingly. Garnish with saffron threads.