Youth Playing PUBG Drinks Chemical Instead Of Water, Dies

38

Kolkata: A 20-year-old youth who was engrossed in playing PUBG died after he consumed chemical instead of water while travelling in a train on Tuesday.

The deceased has been identified as Saurabh Yadav.

According to the police, Saurabh was travelling with his friend, Santosh Sharma, who dealt in ornaments and had a chemical in his bag which is used to polish jewellery. Though the two had a common bag and Santosh was going to Agra in connection with his business of ornament polishing.

The deceased was so occupied playing PUBG on his mobile phone that instead of taking out the water bottle, he mistakenly took out the bottle of chemical and drank from it without checking.

However, the post-mortem report is awaited to get better clarity in the matter, the police officer added.

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.