Youth electrocuted to death in Keonjhar

30

Keonjhar: A youth died of electrocution while carrying out electric fitting work at his house in Mathianandi village under Anandpur police limits in Keonjhar district today.

The deceased has been identified as Babula Khanda.

According to sources, while carrying out the fitting work Babula was unaware that a wire had snapped. Later, he accidentally touched the wire and suffered a fatal electric shock.

Soon his family members rushed him to Anandpur Sub Divisional Hospital where he succumbed to his injuries while undergoing treatment.

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.