Youth Electrocuted To Death In Kendarpara

0 15

Kendarpara: A youth was electrocuted to death after he accidentally came in contact with a live electric wire in a village under Sadar police limits in Kendarpara district.

Irate over the mishap, the kin along with the villagers restored a road blockade near Chandi bazar under Sadar police limits demanding compensation.

On being informed, police reached the spot and tried to pacify the enraged locals. Further investigation is underway in this regard, sources said.

 

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Breaking