Youth dies of electrocution in Cuttack, 2 critical

53

Cuttack: A youth died while two others sustained critical injuries after they accidentally came in contact with a live electric wire at Sankesharpur village in Choudwar on Wednesday.

The injured were admitted to a nearby hospital.

According to sources, the three victims were busy in there works when they accidentally came in contact with the electric wire. While one died on the spot, two others suffered critical injuries.

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.