Woman electrocuted in Mayurbhanj village

40

Mayurbhanj: A woman was electrocuted after she accidentally came in contact with a live electric wire in her residence at Baishipala village in Mayurbhanj district.

The deceased woman was identified as Sajani Prusti (57).

According to sources, Sajani accidentally came in contact with the live wire that was cut off from her fan while cleaning the floor. Later, she was rescued by her neighbours in an unconscious state. She was rushed to the nearby Community Health Centre where doctors declared her dead.

Police reached the spot and sent the body for post mortem. A case of unnatural death was registered into the incident, sources added.

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.