Badasahi: A 45-year-old widowed woman was electrocuted to death after she accidentally came in contact with a live wire at Manatri village under Badasahi block in Mayurbhanj district today.
The deceased was identified as Jhunamani Dehuri of the same village.
According to sources, Junamani was busy in her work at home when she accidentally came in contact with an 11 kV wire which had got snapped. She died on the spot.
On being informed, Manatri police reached the spot and sent the body for post-mortem. Police have registered a case of unnatural death into the incident, sources said.