Warmy Winter! Make Creamy Mushroom Cappuccino Soup
Bhubaneswar: Mushroom Cappuccino is an easy soup recipe that can be prepared for a weekend’s lazy afternoon. It is a soup recipe that is served in the form of a cappuccino.
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 carrot, peeled and chopped
- 5-6 mushrooms, sliced
- 1 teaspoon garlic, chopped
- 1 cup vegetable stock
- 1/4 cup cream
- 1 bay leaf
- Crushed black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Whipped cream for garnish
- Parsley for garnish
- Heat another pan, add oil and bay leaf, chopped garlic cloves, and chopped onions. Cook for a min and add carrots.
- Add the sliced mushrooms and give a stir. Add vegetable stock and cook for 4 to 5 min.
- Discard the bay leaf. Blend the vegetables and mushroom mixture until smooth.
- Add cream and again blend the mixture.
- In a pan, heat olive oil and add the mushroom puree, vegetable stock, salt, pepper, and cream. Mix well. Cook for a couple of minutes.
- For serving, pour the soup in a mug and top with whipped cream, parsley and olive oil.