Mumbai: The Vogue Beauty Awards that concluded on Wednesday night was filled with glitter, glamour and facilitating the best of the beauty industry.
At the star-studded event, which was held in Mumbai on Wednesday evening, the likes of Alia Bhatt, Shahid Kapoor, Sara Ali Khan, Malaika Arora, Shilpa Shetty, Kriti Sanon, Radhika Apte, Kalki Koechlin, Sunny Leone, Bhumi Pednekar put their most fashionable foot forward on the red carpet.
In addition, several Bollywood celebrities also received awards.
Here’s the list of winners at the Vogue Beauty Awards 2019:
- Man of the Decade: Shahid Kapoor
- Beauty Icon: Alia Bhatt
- Man of the Year: Vicky Kaushal
- Beauty of the Year: Kriti Sanon
- Fresh Face – Female: Sara Ali Khan
- Fresh Face – Male: Siddhant Chaturvedi
- Fitspiration – Female: Malaika Arora
- Beauty Legend: Sharmila Tagore
- Beauty Warriors: Tahira Kashyap Khurrana and Sonali Bendre Behl
The panel of judges for the Vogue Beauty Awards included author Shweta Bachchan Nanda, along with celebrity hairstylist Avan Contractor, renowned makeup artist Mickey Contractor, actors Bhumi Pednekar and Sobhita Dhulipala, designer Masaba Gupta, among others.