Bhubaneswar: The Vigilance officials have unearthed 90 plots of land in Bhubaneswar and Cuttack in the name of Jagannath Rout, the Livestock Inspector of Kalarahanga.
Following allegation of possession of assets disproportionate to known sources of income, Odisha Vigilance led by 5 DSPs, 10 Inspectors and other staff conducted simultaneous searches at 9 places in Khurda and Cuttack districts.
During house searches so far, the following movable and immovable assets have been unearthed in the name of Rout.
1. Residential 3 BHK Flat located at Royal Lagoon Apartment, Raghunathpur, Bhubaneswar worth about Rs 50,00,000.
2. A 6,000 sqft-triple storied building named as Govinda Bhawan at Raghunathpur village, Bhubaneswar.
3. Triple storied market complex of 6,000 sqft. located at Raghunathpur village at backside of Govinda Bhawan, Bhubaneswar.
4. Double storied building of 2,000 sqft. located at Raghunathpur village, Bhubaneswar.
5. Single storied building of 1,500 sqft. at Raghunathpur village, Bhubaneswar.
6. One 3 BHK Flat No 301 in Green Garden Apartment, Raghunathpur, Bhubaneswar.
7. One 3 BHK Flat No. 401 at 4th floor, Royal Arcade, Bhubaneswar.
8. Outhouse located at Plot No-921, Charigharia, Banki, Cuttack.
9. 90 plots at different places in Bhubaneswar and Cuttack.
10. 500 gm gold and deposits of Rs 17 lakhs approximately in different banks.
Comments are closed.