New Delhi: Realme rolled out a new update of Realme X with a based version RMX1901EX_11_A.12. The update adds new features and improves device security.
Realme X2 Pro has started receiving a new software update that brings Wi-Fi calling support. Last week, Realme India CEO Madhav Sheth promised the arrival of the VoWiFi feature on the Realme X2 Pro to enable Wi-Fi calling support.
The new update for the Realme X2 Pro also includes the January 2020 Android security patch to fix various known security issues.
As per the changelog provided in a community forum post by Realme, the latest update for the Realme X2 Pro brings firmware version RMX1931EX_11.A.09. One of the major changes that the new software brings is the addition of VoWiFi feature that enables Wi-Fi calling on both Airtel and Jio networks. The duo recently enabled Wi-Fi calling on their networks for hundreds of smartphone models. Moreover, the feature was promised by Realme India CEO.
How to update Realme X:
- Go to your phone’s settings, followed by a tap on the software update tab
- The device should automatically start checking for any available updates. If it does not start the process, you can manually check for the updates
- If you are among the first batch of users, the update version RMX1901EX_11_A.12 will show up on your screen
- The Realme X should start downloading the update, given you’re connected to Wi-Fi and have turned on automatic update settings
- Restart your device after the update is downloaded and you’re good to go