New Delhi: The National Testing Agency (NTA) has officially begun the online registration process for UGC-NET December 2021 and June 2022 (merged cycles). Candidates who are interested to apply have the opportunity to register online. It is to be noted that the online application process has already formally begun on the website.
Candidates can apply for the UGC-NET 2021-22 via the official website – ugcnet.nta.nic.in. It is also important to note that the online application process will go on till 20 May 2022.
UGC-NET is held twice every year. The exact exam dates for this year, 2022, have not been announced by the NTA.
UGC NET 2021-22: How to Register Online
- Go to the official website of UGC-NET – ugcnet.nta.nic.in.
- Click on the “Registration of Online Application Form for UGC-NET Dec. 2021 & June 2022 (merged cycles)” option on the homepage.
- Go to the New Registration option.
- Tap on “Click here to Proceed” after reading the instructions.
- Enter the required details correctly on the form and select a password.
- Once the registration is complete, log in again with your ID and password.
- Fill out the UGC-NET application form properly.
- Pay the application fee.
- Save and download the form from the official website.