Try These Terrace Décors For Come New Year Party
New Delhi: 2021 is almost here and people are getting excited to bid adieu to the year 2020. This year was full of unexpected events that not just created havoc in everyone’s life but also introduced a ‘new normal’. Well, we know that the COVID-19 pandemic still exists, however, we can plan a small party at home with family and close friends. We have a wonderful collection of DIY party decoration ideas on the terrace that is sure to make your party a huge success.
- A terrace generally offers more flexibility with decorating than an indoor space as it has fewer walls and almost no fixed furniture.
- Decorate the area with potted greens like frangipani or palms (you can rent these from a nursery), and fresh flowers for a dash of colour.
- The lights should be dim – the idea is to enjoy the moonlight, open skies, and cool fresh air.
- String lights conjure magic in any place, but if you want to impress, choose lights that go beyond bulbs. Get crafty and make your own bulb covers for the wow-factor (and Instagram-worthiness).
- Lanterns can do wonders, or you could round up your hurricanes and mason jars and arrange them in clusters.
- If you don’t have enough chairs to seat people, demarcate a special area with few tall cocktail tables for people to gather around and chat.
- Bring in your personal style to mix and match your favorite colours and patterns for the disposable plates, glasses, and napkins.