New Delhi: On the auspicious days of Navaratri, devotees observe a fast and consume only a selected variety of foods, one of the most common being ‘sabudana ki khichdi.’ As such, if you are looking for an easy recipe for sabudana khichdi, Juhi Parmar has got your back.
View this post on Instagram
- Roasted peanuts
- Green chillies
- Powdered sugar
- Coriander powder
- Take 1 cup-soaked sabudana
- Add red powder (as per taste)
- Add salt (as per taste)
- Add roasted peanuts (coarse powder)
- Mix all of the above
- Next, heat 2-3 tbsp ghee in a pan
- Add boiled potatoes, green chillies, sabudana, and powdered sugar to the pan. Sautee a bit.
- Add lime juice, and coriander powder, mix and enjoy!