Three of a family electrocuted to death in Cuttack

73

Cuttack: An elderly woman along with her two daughters-in-law dies after suffering an electric shock in Betei area under Salepur Police limits of Cuttack district on Friday.

According to sources, the trio accidentally came in contact with a live wire following which they fell unconscious on the ground.

The victims were immediately rushed to a nearby hospital where they were declared brought dead by the doctor.

Meanwhile, a pall of gloom has descended on the village following the tragic death of the victims.

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.