Step-By-Step Guide To Get COVID Vaccination Certificate Using WhatsApp
New Delhi: Citizens who have taken the COVID-19 vaccine can now obtain vaccination certificates through WhatsApp. Follow the steps given below to download the vaccination certificate on WhatsApp.
Steps to download Covid vaccination certificate:
- Save the number +91 9013151515 on your phone. Go to WhatsApp and search for the MyGov Corona Helpdesk bot. Alternatively, you can head to this link to open the MyGoV Corona Helpdesk Chatbot.
- Type and send ‘COVID Certificate’ or ‘Download Certificate’ inside the chatbot on WhatsApp.
- A six-digit OTP will be sent to the number, and it needs to be entered within 30 seconds.
- The bot will show all the users registered on the CoWIN website with the number, and ask you to type the number of the user whose certificate you wish to download.
- The certificate will be sent on WhatsApp in a PDF format, which users can easily download and print or save for future purposes.
- The same steps can be followed for downloading the certificate for other users registered with the same number.
Earlier, the COVID-19 vaccination certificate could be downloaded from Co-WIN Portal or Arogya Setu/Umang Mobile Application. It could be downloaded after each dose (Provisional Certificate after the first dose and Final Certificate after the second dose).
The weblink for the COVID-19 vaccination certificate is available in the Text SMS sent to the beneficiary after vaccination and successful updation of vaccination status in Co-WIN.