New Delhi: Chicken Cheese Shots are the best cheese-loaded snacks for any fun party. For non-vegetarian snack lovers, this cheesy delight is bliss that can be enjoyed anytime. It is crispy and cheesy, uses minced chicken and is so delicious that you would want to have it completed in one go! Let’s Check out the recipe below:
- 500-gram ground chicken
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tablespoon chopped coriander leaves
- 1 tablespoon chopped spring onion greens
- 1 teaspoon red chilli flakes
- 1 teaspoon Italian herb mix
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- Salt to taste
- 1 tablespoon grated garlic
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour (maida)
- Oil for deep-frying
Ingredients For Stuffing:
- mozzarella cheese cut into small cubes
Ingredients For Coating:
- 1 cup cornflour (corn starch)
- 1 egg white
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- Combine chicken, egg yolk, spring onion, coriander, chilli flakes, herb mix, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl. Mix nicely.
- Next, add the flour and once again mix the batter.
- Place one piece of the cheese in the centre of the disc and cover it with the chicken batter.
- Shape the disc into a round ball. Set aside. Similarly, shape all the chicken balls.
- Keep the shaped cheese balls in the fridge while you heat oil.
- Heat oil in a deep frying pan over medium-high flame.
- Arrange coating ingredients – corn flour, egg white and breadcrumbs near the gas stove.
- Coat cheese ball first with cornflour, dip in egg white and then coat in breadcrumbs.
- Now deep-fry it in the pre-heated oil. Similarly, follow the coating steps for all the meatballs and deep fry.
- Deep-fry the chicken balls till they are golden and crisp from the outside. Transfer to a plate lined with a paper towel.
- Serve chicken cheese balls immediately with your favourite dip or sauce.