Bhubaneswar: As per the guidelines issued by Government of Odisha and keeping in view the surge of Covid19 positive cases, to break the chain of infection and for poor patronisation, Railways has decided to cancel six pairs of local passenger/MEMU trains up to 23rd May, 2021 from both the directions.
These trains are as follows…
- 08456/08455 Bhubaneswar-Kendujhargarh-Bhubaneswar Special
- 08412/08411 Bhubaneswar-Bhadrak-Bhubaneswar Special
- 08438/08437 Cuttack-Bhadrak-Cuttack Special
- 08461/08462 Cuttack-Paradeep-Cuttack Special
- 08454/08453 Cuttack-Bhadrak-Cuttack Special
- 08528/08527 Visakhapatnam-Raipur-Visakhapatnam Special
Apart from this, three local passenger/MEMU trains will remain cancelled on 14th May, 2021 from both the directions. These trains are…
- 08428/08427 Puri-Angul-Puri Special
- 08432/08431 Puri-Cuttack-Puri Special
- 08433/08434 Bhubanewar-Palasa-Bhubaneswar Special
Similarly, three pairs of special trains will remain cancelled partially on nominated days/dates a per the following…
- 08428/08427 Puri-Angul-Puri Special on 13th, 17th & 22nd May, 2021 will run between Puri and Talcher and will remain cancelled between Talcher and Angul from both the directions.
- 02097/02098 Bhubaneswar-Junagarh Road-Bhubaneswar Special from Bhubaneswar between 13th to 22nd May and from Junagarh Road between 14th to 23rd May, 2021 will run between Bhubaneswar and Rayagada and will remain cancelled between Rayagada and Junagarh Road from both the directions.
- 08301/08302 Sambalpur-Rayagada-Sambalpur Special between 13th to 23rd May, 2021 will run between Sambalpur & Titilagarh and will remain cancelled between Titilagarh and Rayagada from both the directions.