Bhubaneswar: Six persons including a minor were critically injured in a fire triggered by LPG leak at Mundasahi Basti near CRP Square in Bhubaneswar on Thursday.
Initially, the six victims were admitted to Capital Hospital for treatment. Later, two critically injured persons were shifted to SCB Medical College and Hospital in Cuttack.
The critically injured victims have been identified as Manguli Singh (60), Nitish Hembram (27), Bale Hembram (28), Banabasi Gagarai (50) and Kirin Tiriya (7).
According to reports, the victims suffered burns while trying to douse a blaze triggered by cooking gas leak in a house in the basti.