Bhubaneswar: As many as nine Shramik Special trains, carrying stranded Odia migrants, are expected to reach Odisha tomorrow, informed the East Coast Railway (ECoR), in a press note.
However, there may be a difference of one or two trains in the forecast due to late departure of some train from originating station, the ECoR said.
- Trains expected to be started today/already departed today (29/5/2020) for Odisha
- One from Koppal/Karnataka to Bhadrak
- Five from Surat to Brahmapur
- One from Surat to Khurda Road
- One from Katra/Jammu to Brahmapur
- One from Chittoor/Andhra Pradesh to Bhadrak
Above 09 Trains Are Expected To Reach Odisha Tomorrow
- No. of Odisha bound Shramik special trains that have been dealt with upto 28th May- 155
- Following Trains are on run or are being received at terminals & being dealt with today (29/5/20)- 11
- One from Chennai to Brahmapur
- One from Bhavnagar/Gujarat to Bhubaneswar
- One from Surat to Baleswar
- Three from Surat to Brahmapur
- One from Panvel/Maharashtra to Baleswar
- Two from Surat to Nergundi
- One from Karaikal/Puducherry to Baleswar
- One from Chennai to Baleswar
These Trains Started Yesterday And Will Be Received Today.