Shramik Special: Nine Trains To Reach Odisha On Thursday
Bhubaneswar: As many as nine Shramik Special Trains, carrying Odia migrants are expected to reach Odisha tomorrow. However, there may be a difference of one or two trains in the forecast due to the late departure of some trains from the originating station, the East Coast Railway (ECoR) said in a press note.
- Trains expected to be started today/already departed today (27/5/2020) for Odisha:
- Three from Surat to Brahmapur
- One from Udhna/Gujarat to Baleswar
- Two from Udhna/Gujarat to Nergundi
- One from Baroda/Gujarat to Baleswar
- One from Jodhpur/Rajasthan to Baleswar
- One from Mumbai to Cuttack
Above 09 Trains Are Expected To Reach Odisha Tomorrow.
- No. of Odisha bound Shramik special trains that have been dealt with upto 26th May- 128
- Following Trains are on run or are being received at terminals & being dealt with today (27/5/20)- 13
- One from Thiruvallur/Tamilnadu to Nergundi
- One from Tirupur/Tamilnadu to Bolangir
- One from Surat to Bhadrak
- Four from Surat to Brahmapur
- One from Surat to Baleswar
- One from Pune to Baleswar
- One from Mumbai to Ganjam
- One from Surat to Jajpur
- One from Madgaon/Goa to Rourkela
- One from Rayanapadu/Andhra Pradesh to Bolangir
These Trains Started Yesterday And Will Be Received Today.