Shramik Special: 21 Trains Lined Up For Odisha Tomorrow
Bhubaneswar: As many as 21 Shramik Special Trains are expected to reach Odisha tomorrow. However, there may be a difference of one or two trains in the forecast due to late departure of some train from originating station, the ECoR said.
- 21 SPECIAL TRAINS WILL START TODAY (OR HAVE STARTED) FOR DESTINATIONS IN ODISHA
- One from Coimbatore/Tamilnadu to Bolangir
- One from Coimbatore/Tamilnadu to Bhadrak
- One from Bangalore to Khurda Road
- One from New Delhi to Bhubaneswar
- Two from Surat to Jagganathpur
- One from Pune to Baleswar
- One from Vasai Road/Maharashtra to Khurda Road
- One from Vishakhapatnam to Bolangir
- One from Hyderabad/Telangana to Cuttack
- One from Borivali/Maharashtra to Ganjam
- One from Gandhidham/Gujarat to Nergundi
- One from Kazipet/Telangana to Bolangir
- One from Hyderabad/Telangana to Baleswar
- One from Hyderabad/Telangana to Khurda Road
- One from Kazipet/Telangana to Angul
- One from Karmali/Goa to Bhawanipatna
- One from Hyderabad/Telangana to Bhadrak
- One from Mahbubnagar/Telangana to Nawapara Road
- One from Kazipet/Telangana to Nawapara Road
- One from Hyderabad/Telangana to to Nawapara Road
Above 21 Trains Are Expected To Reach Odisha Tomorrow.
- No. of Odisha bound Shramik special trains that have been dealt with upto 22nd May-71.
- Following Trains are on run or are being received at terminals and being dealt with today (23/5/20)-5.
- One train from Hosur Road/Karnataka to Khurda Road
- Three from Surat to Jagganathpur
- One from Nambur/Andhra Pradesh to Bhadrak
These Trains Started Yesterday And Will Be Received Today.
Trains expected to be started today/already departed today (23/5/2020) for Odisha.