Bhubaneswar: The Bhubaneswar Municipal Corporation (BMC) has sealed Reliance Trends shopping mall at Saheed Nagar area for seven days from today.
As per an order issued by the BMC, in view of detection of a series of COVID-19 positive cases among the Store’s staff, in the larger public interest and with a view to containing further spread of the virus the Reliance Trends Store is sealed for a period of 07 days from April 29 to May 05.
The BMC has also imposed certain restrictions:-
- The premises of Reliance Trends, Sahid Nagar shall be sanitized with immediate effect by the Store head in adherence to guidelines issued by the Government of Odisha and the Government of India.
- No one shall be allowed to move into or from outside the premises of Reliance Trends, Sahid Nagar during the period of sealing, except authorised personnel of BMC.
- The detected positive cases have been directed to remain in isolation at their respective residences. Further, if any positive case needs medical attention, the Store Manager, Reliance Trends, Sahid Nagar has to intimate the same to BMC immediately.
- The Store Manager, Reliance Trends, Sahid Nagar is to intimate BMC in case of symptoms observed in staff, other than those already detected positive for their testing and isolation, if found positive.
- In case of any emergency, the Store Manager, Reliance Trends, Sahid Nagar is to contact BMC Control Room for immediate assistance.