Bhubaneswar: India’s premier fashion and beauty destination, Shoppers Stop is now in the beautiful city of Bhubaneswar! Shoppers Stop expanded its retail footprint with its first store in the city at the Utkal Galleria Mall.
With the launch of its stores in Bhubaneswar, Pune, and Lucknow, the retail leader has increased its footprint even further by adding the 89th store of Shoppers Stop across 41 cities in the country. Additionally, the retail brand launched 2 standalone beauty stores – MAC Bhubaneswar and MAC Vegas Dwarka, Delhi.
The salient features of the stores are:
- While taking Bhubaneswar towards a modern approach of customer experience, the first Shoppers Stop store in the city connects with the local art form known as “Saura Art” through Visual Merchandising
- This store is approx. 30,000 sqft spread across 3 floors with products from various categories like beauty, watches, fragrances, sunglasses, non-apparel and apparel options for everyone
- Each floor has a clear customer circulation with defined areas for customer seating
- Every area showcases the latest trend using the best mannequins
- The customers can use the lift & pair of escalators to circulate their way vertically
- Along with the customer circulation, there are well-planned locations for VM displays
- Every section of the store has enough mirrors to provide the customers’ ease of selection before making their way towards the strategically placed trial room banks on each floor
Commenting on the launch of the new store, Mr. Rajiv Suri, Customer Care Associate, MD & CEO Shoppers Stop Limited said, “Shoppers Stop is a bridge to a luxury brand that ensures a delightful customer shopping experience every time. We are excited to announce our first store at Bhubaneswar that caters to the evolving needs of our customers. With the launch of this state-of-the-art store, we are happy to say that customers can look forward to the latest brand offerings across different categories. I am pleased to share that with this new store; the brand has increased its presence across 89 stores in 41 cities.”