Services Of Bhubaneswar-Rourkela & Five Pairs Of Intra State Special Trains Extended Up To July 31st
Bhubaneswar: The Railways has decided to extend the service of 02861/02862 Rourkela-Bhubaneswar-Rourkela Special Train up to 31st July, 2020.
This train will leave from Rourkela at 0510hrs and from Bhubaneswar at 1410hrs from 1st to 31st July, 2020 except Saturdays & Sundays. It will have stoppages at Rajagangpur, Bamara, Jharsuguda, Rengali, Sambalpur City, Rairakhol, Boinda, Angul, Talcher Road, Dhenkanal and Naraj Marthapur between Rourkela & Bhubaneswar.
Apart from this, services of other five Intra-State Special Trains have also been extended to run up to 31st July, 2020 as per the following:–
- Sambalpur-Khurda Road-Sambalpur Tri-weekly Special (08303/08304)
- From Sambalpur at 0600hrs and from Khurda Road at 1655hrs on every Monday, Wednesday& Friday up to 31st July, 2020.
- Stoppages–Jujumura, Rairakhol, Bamur, Boinda, Jarapada,Angul, Talcher Road, Meramandali, Dhenkanal, Naraj Marthapur, Mancheswar & Bhubaneswar between Sambalpur & Khurda Road from both the directions.
- Bhubaneswar-Balangir-Bhubaneswar Special(08493/08494)
- From Bhubaneswar at 0630hrs and from Balangir at 1445hrs up to 31st July,2020 except Saturdays & Sundays.
- Stoppages– Mancheswar, Naraj Marthapur, Dhenkanal,Meramandali, Talcher Road, Angul, Boinda, Bamur, Rairakhol, Sambalpur, Hirakud,Bargarh Road, Barapali and Loisinga between Bhubaneswar and Balangir from both the directions.
- Bhubaneswar-Bhadrak-Bhubaneswar Special(Tri-weekly) (08492/08491)
- From Bhubaneswar at 1800hrs on Monday, Wednesday & Thursdays up to 30th July, 2020 and from Bhadrak at 0730hrs on Tuesday, Thursday & Fridays up to31st July, 2020. There will be no service from Bhadrak on 1st July, 2020.
- Stoppages– Cuttack & Jajpur Keonjhar Road betweenBhubaneswar and Bhadrak from both the directions.
- Bhubaneswar-Brahmapur-Bhubaneswar Special (Tri-weekly)(08437/08438)
- From Bhubaneswar at 1730hrs on Monday, Wednesday & Thursdays up to 30thJuly, 2020 and from Brahmapur at 0700hrs on Tuesday, Thursday & Fridays upto 31st July, 2020. There will be no service from Brahmapur on 1stJuly, 2020.
- Stoppages– Khurda Road, Nirakarpur, Bhusandpur, Kalupadaghat, Gangadharpur, Balugaon,Khalikot, Ganjam and Chhatrapur between Bhubaneswar and Brahmapur from both thedirections.
- Bhubaneswar-Koraput-Bhubaneswar Special via Cuttack-Angul, Sambalpur-Titilagarh-Rayagada Tri-weekly (08447/08448)
- From Bhubaneswar at 1830hrs on Mondays, Wednesdays & Fridays and from Koraput at1730hrs on Tuesdays, Thursdays & Sundays up to 31st July, 2020.
- Stoppages– Cuttack, Dhenkanal, Meramandali, TalcherRoad, Angul, Boinda, Rairakhol, Sambalpur, Hirakud, Bargarh Road, Barapali,Dungripalli, Loisinga, Balangir, Badmal, Titilagarh, Kesinga, Muniguda,Theruvali, Singapur Road, Rayagada, Tikiri, Laxmipur Road, Kakiriguma, Baiguda,and Damanjodi between Bhubaneswar and Koraput from both the directions.