Redmi Note 11SE Launched With Dimensity 700 SoC: Price, Specifications
New Delhi: Redmi Note 11SE was launched in China. This is an affordable 5G smartphone with dual-SIM support and dual 5G capabilities. It is powered by a MediaTek Dimensity 700 SoC paired with a Mali-G57 MC2 GPU. The handset is fitted with a 5,000mAh battery that supports 18W fast charging.
Redmi Note 11SE price, availability
The Redmi Note 11SE is available to pre-order in China on the official Xiaomi China site. It will go on sale on May 31. It is priced at CNY 1,099 (roughly Rs. 13,000) for the 4GB RAM + 12GB storage model and CNY 1,399 (roughly Rs. 16,000) for the 8GB RAM + 128GB storage configuration. This Redmi smartphone offers Deep Space Blue and Shadow Black colour options.
Redmi Note 11SE features and specs
- This smartphone has a 6.5-inch full-HD+ (1,080×2,400 pixels) display with AdaptiveSync technology, which can swing between 30Hz, 50Hz, 60Hz, and 90Hz refresh rates to save battery.
- The Redmi Note 11SE is equipped with a MediaTek Dimensity SoC and a Mali-G57 MC2 GPU.
- Up to 8GB of LPDDR4 RAM and 128GB of UFS 2.2 storage are available.
- It runs MIUI 12.5, which is based on Android 11.
- The Redmi Note 11SE’s optics include a 48-megapixel primary camera with an f/1.79 aperture and a dual rear camera arrangement.
- A 2-megapixel secondary sensor with an f/2.4 aperture is also included.
- This smartphone comes with an 8-megapixel selfie camera with an f/2.0 aperture on the front.
- Both of these cameras can record full-HD footage at 30 frames per second.
- The battery of this phone is 5,000mAh and supports 18W rapid charging.
- It’s a smartphone with dual-SIM (5G + 5G), Bluetooth 5.1, and dual-band Wi-Fi.
- A fingerprint sensor is positioned on the side of the Redmi Note 11SE.
- The smartphone is 161.81×75.34×8.92mm in size and weighs 192g.