New Delhi: This Rainbow Veggie Salad is as good for you and as pleasing to the taste buds as it is colorful! Try this easy rainbow salad at your home.
- 1/2 English cucumber, cut lengthwise in half, and sliced
- 2 medium carrots, thinly sliced
- 1 cup each red and yellow cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3/4 cup pitted ripe olives, halved
- 1 celery rib, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup each chopped sweet yellow, orange, and red pepper
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt
- Dash coarsely ground pepper
- 1 package (5 ounces) spring mix salad greens
- 2/3 cup Pesto Buttermilk Dressing or reduced-fat buttermilk ranch salad dressing
- Place cucumber, carrots, tomatoes, olives, celery, sweet peppers, onion, garlic salt, and pepper in a large bowl; toss to combine.
- Just before serving, add salad greens. Drizzle with dressing and toss gently to combine.