New Delhi: Everyone likes to eat chaat, there are many varieties of chaat, and here is a very easy and tasty mouthwatering peanuts chaat perfect for evening snacks.
- Raw shelled Peanuts – 1 cup
- Onion – 1
- Tomato – ½
- Green chilly – 1
- Carrot grated – 2 tbsp
- Red chilly powder – ½ tsp
- Roasted cumin powder – ½ tsp
- Chaat masala powder – ¼ tsp
- Fresh lemon juice – 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Fresh cilantro leaves
- Pressure cook the peanuts until they’re soft.
- Take care whilst cooking the peanuts, as even a few extra minutes will turn them mushy & overboiled. It should be cooked
- Finely chop onion into slices.
- Chop tomato and green chilly into small pieces.
- Grate the carrots to fine shreds.
- Combine together boiled peanuts, onion, tomato, carrots, and freshly chopped coriander leaves.
- In a mixing bowl, mix together red chilly powder, cumin powder, chaat masala powder, and salt.
- Sprinkle the above spice powder all over the peanut mixture and toss well so that they are all mixed up.
- Squeeze the lemon juice and toss again.
- Lipsmacking peanuts chaat is ready to enjoy..!