Pipili: Over 100 taken ill after consuming food at marriage function

Pipili: Over 100 persons were taken ill after consuming food at a marriage feast at Sahana village in Pipili. As per the report, the victims had consumed the feast following which most of them developed symptoms like nausea, stomach pain and vomiting usually caused due to food poisoning.

As per reports, the patients were admitted to Kanas community healthcare centre soon after they started complaining of stomach ache and vomiting.

The ailing persons are undergoing treatment at the hospital where doctors confirmed food poisoning after conducting medical tests.

Breaking