People Engaged In Emergency Services Should Obtain Passes: Twin City CP


Bhubaneswar: People engaged in emergency services, who have to work from the office, are exempted from the lockdown and they need to get names & vehicles registered through their seniors at the local police station to obtain passes from the Home department. This was informed by Bhubaneswar-Cuttack Police Commissioner Sudhanshu Sarangi here today.

The Twin City Police Commissioner said, “In view of the restrictions imposed as a precaution against the spread of COVID-19, vehicle users who have to take out their vehicles for emergency work have to collect necessary vehicle pass from the nearest police station.” He added that those who have permission to move during the lockdown too have to obtain vehicle pass which includes media personnel.

Sarangi informed that while the Home department will be issuing passes to employees of essential departments of Lok Seva Bhawan, IIC of the local police station will be issuing passes to hospital employees and media personnel.

The concerned people should to collect passes by tomorrow evening, he said and added that people not having necessary passes will be asked to alight from the vehicle during checks.

The Police Commissioner said that the decision to obtain the necessary vehicle pass has been taken after it was noticed that people are violating the norms of the lockdown. He further added that the police personnel are keeping a close watch and the violators are being apprehended.

You are not fooling police, you are fooling yourselves. You are not only the enemy of police, but also of the whole nation for putting lives at danger:  Twin City Police Commissioner Sudhanshu Sarangi.

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.