Bhubaneswar: Odisha Pradesh Congress Committee (OPCC) president, Niranjan Patnaik, has sought approval from Odisha government to adopt seven schools in Keonjhar and Mayurbhanj district under the Mo School programme.
In a letter to Bhupendra Singh Poonia, State Project Director, Odisha School Education Programme Authority (OSEPA), the OPCC chief said that he wants to adopt seven schools of Keonjhar and Mayurbhanj districts.
The schools which Patnaik wishes to adopt are:-
- Model School, Anandapur- Keonjhar
- Mochibandha Primnary School, Keonjhargarh- Keonjhar
- Telkoi Primary School, Telkoi- Keonjhar
- BN Govt High School, Anandapur- Keonjhar
- DN Govt high School, – Keonjhar
- Rairangpur Govt High School, Mayurbhanj
- Bangiriposi High School, Mayurbhanj