Odisha Reports 5 COVID-19 Deaths In Last 24 Hrs
Bhubaneswar: Odisha on Wednesday reported five deaths from COVID-19 in the past 24 hours. With this, the total number of casualties due to the virus surged to 1958.
Of the total fresh deaths, two belonged to hotspot district Nuapada, informed the health department.
“Regret to inform the demise of five numbers of COVID positive patients while under treatment in hospitals,” informed the Health and Family Welfare Department,” tweeted the health department.
- A 73-year-old female of Cuttack district who was also suffering from Diabetic Mellitus, Hypertension & Hypothyroidism.
- A 55-year-old male of Mayurbhanj who was also suffering from Hypertension.
- A 66-year-old male of Nuapada district who was also suffering from Diabetic Mellitus.
- A 55-year-old male of Nuapada district.
- A 40-year-old female of Sundargarh district.