Cuttack: The Board of Secondary Education (BSE), Odisha on Sunday informed that the Summative Assessment-II of Matriculation will begin on March 10 and continue till March 20.
According to the BSE, the students have to appear 30-mark subjective and 50-mark objective (MCQ) assessment examination.
The students will write the answer on the OMR sheet for the objective questions. The answer sheets will be attached to the question papers.
- First language (FLO/FLB/FLH/FLU/FL/ FLE): March 10 [8 am-10 am]
- Second Language (SLE/SLH): March 13 [8 am-10 am]
- Third language (TLH/TLO/TLP/TLS): March 14 [8 am-10 am]
- Science: March 1[8am-10am]
- Social Science: March 20 [8 am-10 am]
Comments are closed.