Cuttack: Odisha Director General of Police (DGP) Abhay today held a meeting with Special DGP Intelligence, Addl. DGP Railways, All Range IsGP/DIsGP, District Supdts of Police and SsRP, Cuttack/Rourkela through video conferencing at State Police Hdqrs, Cuttack and discussed thoroughly several important and urgent issues of State Police.
The following issues were discussed and reviewed threadbare.
- Preparation for impending cyclone Amphan formed in the Bay of Bengal.
- Review of security at Temporary Medical Camps (TMC) and other aspects of migrant labour return.
- Review of migrant labourers transit arrangements.
- Supply of Personal Protective Equipments (PPE), Masks etc to Policemen at work.
- Review of Police deployments in different parts of the State.
- The welfare of Policemen and preventive measures for them.
Senior Officers of State Police including ADGP (Hdqrs), ADGP (L&O), IGP (Modernisation), IGP (Provisioning), and AIGP (Hdqrs) were present in the meeting.