New Delhi: India, the National Parents’ Day is celebrated in the fourth week of July every year and this time it is falling on July 26 i.e, today.
Parents’ Day is observed on June 1 all over the world as per the United Nations.
The day marks the occasion to thank mothers and fathers for their selfless work and sacrifices that they make for their children. It is a day to celebrate teamwork which the parents’ show in raising their child in a safe environment.
- Mosaic Picture Frames- A recycled Styrofoam tray, a cereal box, a couple of pictures, craft paint, and some glue can be used to make the same.
- Handprint Apron- It’s an apron decorated with hand and footprints. The handprints form the petals of flowers.
- Hula Hoop Rug
- Upcycled Key Windchime- This homemade gift for parents is the essence of DIY economy. It’s easy, fast, and only takes products you’ve got around the house.
- Mosaic Suncatcher- The colorful glass suncatchers on this DIY page will be fun to create with kids, and they make perfect gifts for parents.
- Composition Notebook iPad Cover- It’s a clever combination of the box an iPad comes in and a composition notebook.
- I know I am lucky to have parents who love endlessly… to me and each other. Happy Parents Day!
- You’ve seen me laugh, you’ve seen my crying and always you were there with me, I may not have always said it but thanks and I love you! Happy Parents Day!
- Sticking to each other for many years, loving endlessly and cherishing each other, you guys rock! We love you! Happy Parents Day!
- A day in a year is not enough to be thankful for the sacrifices our parents make 365 days in a year, Happy Parents Day!