Narrow Escape For Locals As Electric Wire Catches Fire

21

Koraput: Locals of Jeypore town had a narrow escape after some live electric wire caught fire on the roadside here on Thursday.

According to sources, a fire ensued from overhead 11 kv transmission lines in the town today. Later, a huge fire erupted and the wires went up in flames. Meanwhile, the locals present there alerted the matter to the fire department officials.

On intimation, fire officials reached the spot and brought the blaze under control.

Meanwhile, locals are in a state of panic after the incident.

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.