Narrow escape for family as cylinder explodes in Kalahandi

43

Kalahandi: An eight-member family had a narrow escape on Thursday after a cooking gas cylinder exploded in their house in Dharamgarh area in Kalahandi district.

According to sources, the family was at home when their cooking gas cylinder went off and the flames engulfed the entire house in a matter of seconds. Fortunately, the family members managed to rush out of the house unhurt.

On intimation, police and fire services personnel reached the spot and doused the flames.

However, property worth lakhs of rupees including jewellery and other household stuff were reduced to ashes in the massive fire.

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.