Moving Car Catches Fire In Odisha’s Cuttack
Cuttack: A moving car caught fire in Bainchua area of Tangi block in Cuttack district in Odisha late last night on Sunday.
According to reports, the incident took place while the ill-fated vehicle was en-route Chandikhole to Cuttack when the vehicle suddenly caught fire after it started emitting smoke. It caught fire apparently due to a short circuit.
The passengers in the car had escaped soon after they spotted smoke from the car, said sources.
On being informed, police along with the firefighters reached the spot and the situation was brought under control.
Comments are closed.