New Delhi: Every year, the second Sunday of May is dedicated to mother’s and their immeasurable love and sacrifice.
Mothers’ Day is celebrated on different days around the world. In many countries like USA, Canada, most European countries, Australia, New Zealand, India, China, Japan, the Philippines and South Africa, it is observed on the second Sunday in the month of May.
Words to brighten your Mom’s day:
- Your loving and caring ways have inspired me to be the best person I can be. Thank you with all my heart.
- There aren’t enough words in any language to express how much I love you.
- Thinking of you with love today and always. Happy Mother’s Day!
- To my mother-who never sends me out into the cruel world without first wrapping me up in the warmth of her love.
- Happy Mother’s Day to my favourite person in the universe.
- The best place to cry is on a mother’s arms.” —Jodi Picoult.
- “A mother is not a person to lean on, but a person to make leaning unnecessary.” —Dorothy Canfield Fisher.
- “A mother is one to whom you hurry when you are troubled.” —Emily Dickinson.
- “A mother’s arms are made of tenderness and children sleep soundly in them.” —Victor Hugo.
- “I would say that my mother is the single biggest role model in my life, but that term doesn’t seem to encompass enough when I use it about her. She was the love of my life.” —Mindy Kaling.
- “I finally understand / for a woman it ain’t easy tryin to raise a man / You always was committed / A poor single mother on welfare, tell me how ya did it / There’s no way I can pay you back / But the plan is to show you that I understand / You are appreciated” —Tupac Shakur.
- “You showed me when I was young just how to grow / You showed me everything that I should know / You showed me just how to walk without your hands / Cuz mom you always were the perfect fan” —The Backstreet Boys.