Man, Son Die As Gas Cylinder Explodes

57

Rourkela: A man and his son who sustained critical burn injuries in a fire mishap on May 4 died while undergoing treatment last night.

The deceased have been identified as Ajodhya Sahu and his 11-year-old son Guddu.

As per sources, the incident occurred on Monday when fire broke out at their house in Sector-5 of Kabi Samratpalli area due to explosion of cooking gas cylinder. The fire later engulfed the entire house. On being informed, fire tenders were pressed in service to douse the flame.

All of them were rescued and rushed to a hospital here, later they were shifted to AIIMS Bhubaneswar. However, Sahu and his son succumbed to injuries last night while his wife is undergoing treatment.

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.