Man killed, wife critical in fire mishap in Balasore

16

Balasore: A man was charred to death and his wife sustained critical injuries after fire breaks out in their house at Sinduri village under Sadar police limits in Balasore district on Monday.

As per reports, locals noticed smoke emanating from the house and immediately informed the fire brigade. Following this, a fire tender reached the spot in a short period of time.

In the meantime, the flames had engulfed the house and the man was burnt alive. The woman was rescued and rushed to a nearby hospital.

The exact reason behind the blaze is yet to be ascertained, but it is suspected that the cause of the fire could be an electric short circuit.

Police have seized the body and started an investigation into the incident.

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.