Man dies of electrocution in Konark


Konark: A man was electrocuted after he came in contact with a live wire at Badagaon under Ramchandi police limits in Puri district on Friday.

The deceased was identified as Hrushikesh Chotray.

According to sources, the incident occurred when Hrushikesh had gone to attend nature’s call on the wee hours today. Accidentally, he came in contact with a 11 volt electric wire and died on the spot.

Later, loclas blocked the Konark-Puri highway demanding compensation to the family of the deceased.

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.