Make This Dry Fruit Milk Shake For Your Iftaar
Nothing is more nutritious than milk and dry fruits. So, break your fast with a Glass of Dry Fruit Milk Shake. Making this healthy milkshake will not take much of your precious time. You can easily prepare it while cooking some other dishes.
- 7 to 8 unseeded Dates
- 2 to 3 dry Figs
- ¼ cup Walnuts
- ¼ cup Almonds
- Hot Water
- 2- ½ cup chilled Milk
How to Make
- Soak all dry fruits in hot water for half hour, each in a separate bowl.
- After 30 minutes, take all dry fruits out from water and peel off the skin of almonds.
- Now transfer the dry fruits into Blender and add 1 tablespoon honey in it.
- Add a half cup of chilled milk in Blender and Blend. It will take a bit of time to blend.
- After this step, you will get a thick paste.
- Now add the rest of the milk and blend again.