New Delhi: Chocolate tart appeals to everyone. Chocolate is a flavour that is loved dearly by everyone. It is absolutely delicious and truly out of this world. Combined with the rich chocolate flavor of the filling, this biscuit base makes this No-bake eggless chocolate tart
- 2 cups crushed digestive biscuits
- ¾ cup melted salted butter, (add more if needed)
- 1 cup melted chocolate
- 2 cups + 4 tablespoons fresh/heavy cream
- 4 tablespoons corn flour
- 1+ ½ tsp coffee powder
- In a bowl, combine crushed biscuits and melted butter until a ball formed of this mixture between your fist stays and does not crumble.
- Spread this mixture onto a 9-inch tart tin, make an even layer and allow to set in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- For the filling, heat 2 cups of cream in a saucepan over medium-low heat.
- Meanwhile, mix the 4 tbsp of heavy cream with the corn flour- make a slurry and keep aside.
- When the cream simmers, add the coffee and the melted chocolate. Combine well.
- Once combined, add in the corn flour slurry and let the mixture thicken.
- Once sufficiently thick, pour the hot mixture on your refrigerated tart base and allow to chill in the refrigerator for a minimum of 1-2 hours. This time is needed for the tart to set.