New Delhi: This EASY avocado chicken salad recipe is creamy, tangy, and ready in just 10 minutes! Lets check out the ingredients for the recipe.
for 4 servings
- ⅔ cup greek yogurt(190 g), plain
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- pepper, to taste
- ⅛ teaspoon chili powder
- 1 avocado, cubed, divided
- 2 chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
- 1 stalk celery, diced
- 2 tablespoons red onion, diced
- kosher salt, to taste
- bread, low-carb, for serving, optional
- fresh cilantro leaf, for garnish
- In a blender or food processor, combine the yogurt, lime juice, pepper, and chili powder and pulse to combine. Add ½ of the avocado and blend until creamy.
- In a medium bowl, combine the chicken, yogurt sauce, celery, the remaining ½ avocado, onion, and salt. Mix until well combined.
- Serve on low-carb bread and garnish with cilantro, or as desired.