New Delhi: Chicken salads are often loaded with mayonnaise, but this recipe uses Greek yogurt and brown mustard to reduce the fat and calories without sacrificing flavour.
- 3 tbsp non-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp light mayonnaise
- 2 tsp spicy brown mustard
- 2 cups chopped roasted chicken
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 2 tbsp chopped unsweetened dried fruit (such as cherries, raisins, or apricots)
- 2 tbsp chopped raw walnuts
- 1/8 tsp ground black pepper
- 8 small lettuce leaves
- In a medium bowl, make the dressing by stirring together the yogurt, mayonnaise, and mustard. Stir in the chicken.
- Add the onions, dried fruit, walnuts, and black pepper and stir well until all ingredients are coated in the dressing.
- Divide the chicken salad into 4 servings. Place half of each portion on a lettuce leaf and serve.