New Delhi: This easy slow cooker tikka masala is about to make your busy days very happy indeed. Let’s check out the ingredients for the recipe.
- 2 cups chicken(250 g)
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 tablespoon garam masala
- 1 tablespoon turmeric
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 green chiles, chopped
- ½ cup tomato(100 g), in their juices
- 2 tablespoons tomato puree
- ¾ cup plain yogurt(200 g)
- Place the chicken pieces in the slow cooker and coat well with flour and salt.
- Throw in the garam masala, turmeric, paprika, onions, garlic, chillies, chopped tomatoes, and tomato puree and mix together.
- Slow cook on high for 3 hours.
- After 3 hours, stir in the plain yogurt. Serve with rice and top with chopped coriander.