New Delhi: Banana walnut lassi is a smooth creamy cold drink that you can enjoy during your Navratri fasting. Prepare this lassi to get through the fasting easily.
Ingredients For Banana Walnut Lassi
- 1 Cup Low-fat yogurt
- 1/2 Banana
- 3-4 Walnuts (or include Brazil nuts, hazelnuts, almonds, and pine nuts)
- 1 tsp Seeds (mix of flax seeds and sesame seeds)
- 1-2 tsp Honey
How to Make Banana Walnut Lassi
- In a food processor, pour yogurt, whey powder, flaxseed, sesame seeds, walnuts, honey, and bananas.
- Blend it well till smooth and creamy.
- Transfer into a glass and garnish with chopped walnuts before serving.